1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Me going over there to dish out shit doesn't do the few I like any favours, I've said and shit posted more than enough... Flea, she could've PM'd me and laid it out and I wouldn't have said shit but big telling me I'm not important enough to talk to after all I did for him was just disgusting! I've got shit tonnes of evidence of me pleading and warning (BF told me not to warn him, I did though risking my own ass), I tried my best for him just to get shit on because he fucked up haha he can seethe elsewhere... NO loyalty at all...If I saw what he said to me as aryan (for example) I'd be like thats fucking awful! if he can do it with him he'll do it with anybody... My inbox says Im mega impor

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
break, that shit has nobody fooled!! You've got wee man syndrome, you wouldn't be capable of reaching my weight to fight me hahaahaa! I measured my thighs that I've been hammering for your pal X with a pic, 23 inch upper thigh! Mega gains

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF Same here, I despise rats! This idiot spills anything you ever told him about your personal life, never tell him anything, I know stuff about you DiLF that you've told me, I wouldn't dream of spilling it, break would've today

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LMFAO I'm covered in scars and broken bones, grew up fighting... I think it would be comical if I actually met you for a fight... I'd have your thumb dislocated in 2 secs, you won't do nothing but squeal... Breakfall is 5ft3