1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Webmasters stretched thin on time here... and we gotta other goodies still to go in. Nested quotes should be gone this weekend

I wish I could help man. But Im an outdated Webmaster. After smart phones hit the scene, HTML5 hit, Flash got ditched, and I was in the print industry by then.

I wasnt lying about them keyword techniques though, they still work, if you know how to do it like I do hahaha.
Blazor!!! I was so glad to see you on my notifications, a lot of drama crap and I was wondering where you were? You got a new chick or what?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
break, that shit has nobody fooled!! You've got wee man syndrome, you wouldn't be capable of reaching my weight to fight me hahaahaa! I measured my thighs that I've been hammering for your pal X with a pic, 23 inch upper thigh! Mega gains

hey gimp .... yoo E-beating people again while bawling my name LOL emo little fuck LOL :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO I'm covered in scars and broken bones, grew up fighting... I think it would be comical if I actually met you for a fight... I'd have your thumb dislocated in 2 secs, you won't do nothing but squeal... Breakfall is 5ft3

OH YUP :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: There it is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Jus hadda' scroll a little moar ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yer such a gimpy twit ha ha ha ha ha ha