1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Toilet fetish EH there @The Countess? well that sure is rare and weird I wood especially imagine on Church days, reading scripture and what not with the whole family and the rest of the church folk, and the suddenly got the urge of the horniess to get on a toilet and cumpARE scripture with the toilet. Your O's must be Goddess like and God is just snoring back attcha.

I feel ya I got a special relationshit with my shitter too.. just not in the way you do. God bless you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Webmasters stretched thin on time here... and we gotta other goodies still to go in. Nested quotes should be gone this weekend

I wish I could help man. But Im an outdated Webmaster. After smart phones hit the scene, HTML5 hit, Flash got ditched, and I was in the print industry by then.

I wasnt lying about them keyword techniques though, they still work, if you know how to do it like I do hahaha.
Blazor!!! I was so glad to see you on my notifications, a lot of drama crap and I was wondering where you were? You got a new chick or what?

I was at a music festival for several days lol. That and been busy as fuck!

Lol, no, Im still a virgin lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
West Virginia has made that song there national anthem

Yes, but what most folks dont know, is the lyrics were originally "Western Virginia". He changed it, cause it sounded better. But if you think about it, ALL the things he talks about are from Western part of Virginia, where I live. He talks of the Blue Ridge Mountains. He talks of the Shenandoah River.... which only goes through 2 miles of WV.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
hmmm.... try this
ENXgUHY.gif