1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
just fucking with you @UncleDiLF calm your jets and scat its very unbecoming of you. in fact i was going to share it with you but i will drink this full bottle of the best champagne myself offering you not even simp @Breakfall simp

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
What is actually up with that DDT guy??? The dude with the arrogant FAG like avatar with white hair.

That's Melski, brother. He's a fellow alpha and Aryan ubermensch. He's very clued up about the JQ and hates libtards.

He also knows exactly which buttons to push to get Blurt the fart rage sharting his second hand, charity shop panties.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
What is actually up with that DDT guy??? The dude with the arrogant FAG like avatar with white hair.

That's Melski, brother. He's a fellow alpha and Aryan ubermensch. He's very clued up about the JQ and hates libtards.

He also knows exactly which buttons to push to get Blurt the fart rage sharting his second hand, charity shop panties.
Thsnks for the intel. As of now I will respect DDT.

PS. Blurt the fart is a Fatherfucker

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LMFAO I'm covered in scars and broken bones, grew up fighting... I think it would be comical if I actually met you for a fight... I'd have your thumb dislocated in 2 secs, you won't do nothing but squeal... Breakfall is 5ft3

OH YUP :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: There it is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Jus hadda' scroll a little moar ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yer such a gimpy twit ha ha ha ha ha ha
It's yer new pal that's stuck on repeat, he's always at the fighting shit whilst I'm the truth police! Run along to your new board dicklet, thanks for adding your wisdom and making everyone have an IQ drop...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
gta5 online anyone? playing on xbox one.
I'm getting a series X at the end of the month, I've actually saved up my scraps for something decent! You get paid you have bills, gas, elec, broadband, car, savings your left with the rest for vapes or whatever well I have enough for it... Need the monitor I want next which is more expensive but I'm a man with a plan and a dip into my savings which always makes me worry about how financially secure Iam or aren't lol Hogwarts Legacy and Fable you fuckers wont see me lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall has tired of posting all the first names he knows lol queer fucker has predictable stages... Music when he's getting buzzed then it's all downhill till the hangover and board shame UNLESS he does hair of the dog, we're all fucked

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm getting a series X at the end of the month, I've actually saved up my scraps for something decent! You get paid you have bills, gas, elec, broadband, car, savings your left with the rest for vapes or whatever well I have enough for it... Need the monitor I want next which is more expensive but I'm a man with a plan and a dip into my savings which always makes me worry about how financially secure Iam or aren't lol Hogwarts Legacy and Fable you fuckers wont see me lol
I have a Series X. We should play something sometime then.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's good people, mate. One of the good goys.
Is big a good goy? That's what annoying me about this tension, you think WTF because I asked you (I think I did?) to just give Martini a fair go so I'm thinking why are you still pals with that wanker who done me dirty, see where I'm coming from? Fuck politics but I'm not doing a breaksimp and declaring I was always libtwat... Raven gets me, I thought you were my squad man... Fuck sake, I'm never gonna start shit talking you or anything if things go south, my drug fueled mind wanted to lay down options for folk, thank fuck I never hahahahaa Some peeps I just refuse to bad mouth

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I'll get you on pals list when I'm up n running, game pass has plenty of good games eh

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I'll get you on pals list when I'm up n running, game pass has plenty of good games eh
Gamer tag is Iggy McLulz, I'm easy to find.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gamer tag is Iggy McLulz, I'm easy to find.
I'll be shampain with extra shit coz no doubt some copy cat has it, BearAryan I might do actually I love that name haha just reminds me of a polar bear and early BFF... @Aryan ripped me to shreds for giving in to bf lmao