@cw_ Same Error...
vV3lVRc.png

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Webmaster will be here 9 am tommm.. noticeable changes, anti Invisible, nested quotes possibly gone, 5 similar topics links will be found at the bottom of every page to help circulate older threads, tachey from Conventry lol, google it.. animated avatars should be working then tooooo.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
hmmm..animated avatar just worked for Rancid. Perhaps the file needs to be uploaded directly and not linked to? Are there more error details in the browser console?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I know my way around 80% of admin... not my specialty.. I dont like math, coding, scripts... Im front of the house type.. pay someone to handle that.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I love all those things. Always preferred doing it myself. Thank you for your consideration and response. I hope the problem will be resolved.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Cw :) I went to Tenor and downloaded the image -made NO changes. Then uploaded it here off my computer.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@UncleDiLF should i tell them about you and Biggie in your brief stint in jail? you got out and reclused for months a mutual friend of ours told me you had the anal AIDS the whole time hmm