1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
He's good people, mate. One of the good goys.
Is big a good goy? That's what annoying me about this tension, you think WTF because I asked you (I think I did?) to just give Martini a fair go so I'm thinking why are you still pals with that wanker who done me dirty, see where I'm coming from? Fuck politics but I'm not doing a breaksimp and declaring I was always libtwat... Raven gets me, I thought you were my squad man... Fuck sake, I'm never gonna start shit talking you or anything if things go south, my drug fueled mind wanted to lay down options for folk, thank fuck I never hahahahaa Some peeps I just refuse to bad mouth

Shamp, you're my boi, we're both 1488 ffs, that bond is more important than some petty disagreement we might have.

However, I can't respect that bullshitting clown Mongtini, the guy is literally internet AIDS.

You don't like Big, I get that, but I do. It's just one of those things. We aren't gonna agree on everything and our opinions will differ at times.

I don't wish something so trivial to drive a wedge between us though, it would be fucking stupid.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've got an XboxOne, but I dont have GTA5, nor Live. Or I'd play too lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Never did Live. I miss the old days, with friends all sitting together in the room, playing GoldenEye 4 player lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Or taking turns, passing the controller, kicking ass on Mortal Kombat lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Closest I was with online playing, was MMORPGs for about 5 years. (Dark Age of Camelot, and WoW)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That is cool Iggy, but fuck, ya gotta pay more every year lol, thats how they get ya lol