1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's good people, mate. One of the good goys.
Is big a good goy? That's what annoying me about this tension, you think WTF because I asked you (I think I did?) to just give Martini a fair go so I'm thinking why are you still pals with that wanker who done me dirty, see where I'm coming from? Fuck politics but I'm not doing a breaksimp and declaring I was always libtwat... Raven gets me, I thought you were my squad man... Fuck sake, I'm never gonna start shit talking you or anything if things go south, my drug fueled mind wanted to lay down options for folk, thank fuck I never hahahahaa Some peeps I just refuse to bad mouth

Shamp, you're my boi, we're both 1488 ffs, that bond is more important than some petty disagreement we might have.

However, I can't respect that bullshitting clown Mongtini, the guy is literally internet AIDS.

You don't like Big, I get that, but I do. It's just one of those things. We aren't gonna agree on everything and our opinions will differ at times.

I don't wish something so trivial to drive a wedge between us though, it would be fucking stupid.
It's a hard position for me, if big treated you like that I'd have been the first cunt to turn on him, it was fucking dirty bro, he's brown fahget monkey that wishes he was white! Fuck that nigger!

Iggy hates that talk I'm for it lol

Some people are too important to me to lose yet Im a mod and I see martini helping by posting and bringing drama, he's got thick skin so he has to get my respect for that or I give Bf my keys back if I'm not going to respect that shit... He's got his own way, bit mental and I didn't like the anti Nazi stuff but fuck it it's only a laugh... He's a nice guy behind all that shit he does... Think about blurt bro, you go at him but I know you like him really! I like him, I think he's witty as fuck and a good judge of character I bet he doesn't like oak

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Red Dead was cool lol. My son lent it to me for a bit. Was like Western GTA lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll be shampain with extra shit coz no doubt some copy cat has it, BearAryan I might do actually I love that name haha just reminds me of a polar bear and early BFF... @Aryan ripped me to shreds for giving in to bf lmao

LMAO, you should change it back.
I'll ask him publicly but he wont have a mod with that name, lol that's not fair on him man, he has enough to deal with without an evil racist moderator lololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This making me want to fire up the Box lol. It is Friday night. Customer already treated us to Pizza earlier today lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Same Iggy. Well..... use to do PC, my shit outdated now lol. I can still play my old stuff though

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shamp, thats how I got the XboxOne. My son bought an X series, and gave me back the One I got him for Christmas lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This PC use to be a POWERHOUSE. Honestly, its still DAMN good for its age, compared to the newer computers at work

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
N64 Golden eye was banging, was a wee brat and had all sorts of arguments, my pal poked my eye and I took my Nintendo home n told my dad, he went to yap at their parents coz he was like 3 years older, 3 years as a child is a lot...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Playing it on a newer tv it dont look as good. So I still got my old box tv still too lol. My ex used it, then I finally got it back a year ago.