1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.
I had a 'date night' last night. Not really. A guy I worked with at a previous store texted me after work yesterday. We're friends from work and we keep in touch. I called him and asked what his plans were for the afternoon and evening. We are both pretty much the same ... once we get home from work, we don't want to leave the house until we get up and go to work the next morning. I invited him out for dinner (my treat) and he was up for it. I just wanted to hang out and sit down and talk with him. <about stuff> It was a meeting of meatheads. We need to do that more often and not talk about work. We went to the Great American Saloon. I decided that I deserve it because I worked a bunch of overtime and he deserves it because he always had my back. It was an expensive night out but it was good.

I wore my new t-shirt:

spirit-2.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oh well…I think this is a tougher crowd than the likes of Brawl Hall and all those other forums that have since imploded on themselves. Flaming is like delicate trolling, I just hope he realises what he’s up against. May the best delicate flame win…

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
@Aryan for years people like me, Lokmar and OliverChothesoffe have pestered FRW tp let others in. You, Biggie, Reaper and others, but he never really goes for that. To be honest, the place is full of PI and some of the posters say a lot of very personal things there, so at this point, I can understand his hesitation.
Yeah mate, I recall you trying to get me in ages ago.... as you say, probs no point if its quiet and just a social club for FRW's inner circle.