1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
'ur not my father!! i can do what i want!!' *screendoor slamming* whaaaaa

lulz
Ahhh well...everybody has days like these. Can’t wait for spring...this winter has chilled me to the bone.
A
cold there? whats the temp?
It got down to 2’C. I’m used to balmy weather because I was raised in the tropics. Cold makes me want to just get warm and wait it out for 3 months. And with the travel restrictions I can’t even go snowboarding this season. It’s fucked. The world is fucked.

I hate the cold too. I go into party mode on St. Patrick's day, when things warm up, and my song bird comes out. I go all the way to Halloween. They are my book ends of Party Season lol. After that, I just assume feast on Thanksgiving with family, then go into hibernation til March lol.

Fuck that shit dude, I seen y'all Aussies are tired of the shit, and uprising. Keep it up!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
'ur not my father!! i can do what i want!!' *screendoor slamming* whaaaaa

lulz
Ahhh well...everybody has days like these. Can’t wait for spring...this winter has chilled me to the bone.
A
cold there? whats the temp?
It got down to 2’C. I’m used to balmy weather because I was raised in the tropics. Cold makes me want to just get warm and wait it out for 3 months. And with the travel restrictions I can’t even go snowboarding this season. It’s fucked. The world is fucked.

I hate the cold too. I go into party mode on St. Patrick's day, when things warm up, and my song bird comes out. I go all the way to Halloween. They are my book ends of Party Season lol. After that, I just assume feast on Thanksgiving with family, then go into hibernation til March lol.

Fuck that shit dude, I seen y'all Aussies are tired of the shit, and uprising. Keep it up!!!!
Yeah, it’s a crappy strain of flu virus! We need to realise that it’s here for good and carry on. Adapt or die. The other day the supermarket was out of fucking toilet paper again I shit you not. Fucking hell we live in a world of dumb cunts! Hahahaha