1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
These silicone toe sleeves I got are amazing.... why I didn't think to buy some earlier I dunno.... new boots suck for months.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
To protect the toes individually where they rub in new footwear that hasn't been broken in properly yet....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn sucks off Bangledeshi truckers LOL the curried balls make it's werld SPIIIIN ! LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
so wat ?/ uncle dont touchmethere changed his name to avoid the accusations >?/

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
To all you feeble minded fucks that want to jump on the fucking Breakfall tear streaked bandwagon, you can all kiss my fucking ass.

First off, you fucking morons shouldn't be bringing up shit you don't want being made fun of...that includes Breakfall's dead whore mother he brought up to garner sympathy. Secondly, you don't bring up your daughters if you don't want the troglodyte made fun of. No one asked anything of his sad personal life. He brought all this crap just for attention.

Now. You may all resume trying to collect Breakfall's "bounty" you whiny fucks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To all you feeble minded fucks that want to jump on the fucking Breakfall tear streaked bandwagon, you can all kiss my fucking ass.

First off, you fucking morons shouldn't be bringing up shit you don't want being made fun of...that includes Breakfall's dead whore mother he brought up to garner sympathy. Secondly, you don't bring up your daughters if you don't want the troglodyte made fun of. No one asked anything of his sad personal life. He brought all this crap just for attention.

Now. You may all resume trying to collect Breakfall's "bounty" you whiny fucks.
go suck off a WALrus you boring fucking retard ....