1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
To all you feeble minded fucks that want to jump on the fucking Breakfall tear streaked bandwagon, you can all kiss my fucking ass.

First off, you fucking morons shouldn't be bringing up shit you don't want being made fun of...that includes Breakfall's dead whore mother he brought up to garner sympathy. Secondly, you don't bring up your daughters if you don't want the troglodyte made fun of. No one asked anything of his sad personal life. He brought all this crap just for attention.

Now. You may all resume trying to collect Breakfall's "bounty" you whiny fucks.
go suck off a WALrus you boring fucking retard ....
Suck off a walrus? You mean you want me to suck off Breakfall's mom?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Alley

That’s not trolling on BF. Imagine if I said that shit?
Fuck off you fucking pussy. Cry more you fucking bitch!
He is embarrassment to all men. Hell he couldn't pull off being a man if the situation depended on it. His daughter is probably for sale daily on the streets to the lowest bidder and this so called man is her pimp. He probably gets free bj's from her too. Is his mother really dead any way? it could all be bullshit in the end. He tossed me aside and spit on me just to chat with his friends. No one does that to me. I cried on the floor but got back up wanting to kick his sorry drunken ass from here right back to Africa back to Aussie piece of shit jerk

I hope you make him suffer forever for what he did to me, how he treats you, and everyone. Karma is @Flynn and its a bitch he will never forget Lmao
your nose is an embaressment to humanity ffs !
Bitch plz get out of my face before I smash your face in

• LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To all you feeble minded fucks that want to jump on the fucking Breakfall tear streaked bandwagon, you can all kiss my fucking ass.

First off, you fucking morons shouldn't be bringing up shit you don't want being made fun of...that includes Breakfall's dead whore mother he brought up to garner sympathy. Secondly, you don't bring up your daughters if you don't want the troglodyte made fun of. No one asked anything of his sad personal life. He brought all this crap just for attention.

no more like an animal walrus you paki fucking dingbat

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He is embarrassment to all men. Hell he couldn't pull off being a man if the situation depended on it. His daughter is probably for sale daily on the streets to the lowest bidder and this so called man is her pimp. He probably gets free bj's from her too. Is his mother really dead any way? it could all be bullshit in the end. He tossed me aside and spit on me just to chat with his friends. No one does that to me. I cried on the floor but got back up wanting to kick his sorry drunken ass from here right back to Africa back to Aussie piece of shit jerk

I hope you make him suffer forever for what he did to me, how he treats you, and everyone. Karma is @Flynn and its a bitch he will never forget Lmao
Bitch plz get out of my face before I smash your face in
fucking SQuidward looking mutherfucker LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

So now I'm a paki tranny?

LMFAO!!!!

Shut you fucking crippled fucker. Go take another handful of Vicodin's you fucking illiterate cocksucker.

Alley

Y
You have no room to took about looks soon to be dead grandpa. Get the fuck out of my lane Bitch! or I will run your aaa down!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So now I'm a paki tranny?

LMFAO!!!!

Shut you fucking crippled fucker. Go take another handful of Vicodin's you fucking illiterate cocksucker.
you simple twat ... you FUCK PAKIS I can smell the curry from here .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

IZZAT A CURRIED FRAZZLED PUBE IN YER TOOTH ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@i purposely put myself out there these days. No one can use nothing against you when you’re confident in who you are.

• Very Nice

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Y
You have no room to took about looks soon to be dead grandpa. Get the fuck out of my lane Bitch! or I will run your aaa down!
xlqB88N8_400x400.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Years ago someone got my mugshot and criminal records lol they fucking doxd the shit out of me for like 6 or 7 years lmao it’s whatever though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Take care peeps the night is young an its afriday ... @Flynn wipe yer lip off .. a bit O curried jizz LOL