1,000,000 Post Thread

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall is a fucking mess that goes around insulting people and then expects those people to be nice and show him compassion. He’s a fucking clown.

Alley

That’s not trolling on BF. Imagine if I said that shit?
Fuck off you fucking pussy. Cry more you fucking bitch!
He is embarrassment to all men. Hell he couldn't pull off being a man if the situation depended on it. His daughter is probably for sale daily on the streets to the lowest bidder and this so called man is her pimp. He probably gets free bj's from her too. Is his mother really dead any way? it could all be bullshit in the end. He tossed me aside and spit on me just to chat with his friends. No one does that to me. I cried on the floor but got back up wanting to kick his sorry drunken ass from here right back to Africa back to Aussie piece of shit jerk

I hope you make him suffer forever for what he did to me, how he treats you, and everyone. Karma is @Flynn and its a bitch he will never forget Lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That’s not trolling on BF. Imagine if I said that shit?
Fuck off you fucking pussy. Cry more you fucking bitch!
He is embarrassment to all men. Hell he couldn't pull off being a man if the situation depended on it. His daughter is probably for sale daily on the streets to the lowest bidder and this so called man is her pimp. He probably gets free bj's from her too. Is his mother really dead any way? it could all be bullshit in the end. He tossed me aside and spit on me just to chat with his friends. No one does that to me. I cried on the floor but got back up wanting to kick his sorry drunken ass from here right back to Africa back to Aussie piece of shit jerk

I hope you make him suffer forever for what he did to me, how he treats you, and everyone. Karma is @Flynn and its a bitch he will never forget Lmao
your nose is an embaressment to humanity ffs !

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If you see me acting outraged, none out of ten times I’m bullshitting. I know better than to let anyone see me sweat

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s why I didn’t really react. Just stated facts and knowledge I picked up over the years being doxd and trolled.