1,000,000 Post Thread

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oi @Garraty_47 youre friends with Lily. Call the bitch up so I can smash the cellulite out of the cunt! Lol

Pretty sure my @Tag doesn't work any faster than your @Tag. If you want to play you know how to get her attention and if she wants to play she knows how to respond when someone @Tags her.

Dafuq else am I supposed to do?
If Lilly and I are supposed to be in constant contact someone forgot to let us know about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Pretty sure my @Tag doesn't work any faster than your @Tag. If you want to play you know how to get her attention and if she wants to play she knows how to respond when someone @Tags her.

Dafuq else am I supposed to do?
If Lilly and I are supposed to be in constant contact someone forgot to let us know about it.
Fuck dude…that’s a sad response. Almost as sad as your mate @Blandscape

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oi old man @Garraty_47 im talking to you fuckwit!

I know, ya daft cunt.
By @Tagging me in the bloody Shoutbox so that by the time I come back and see my Notifications the fooking Shoutbox has dropped the bit where you @Tagged me, forcing me to switch to the 1mil Post thread and track this shit down like I'm some kind of bounty hunter except there's no fooking bounty there's just YOUR ANNOYING ARSE.

Wanker move, Breaky. Wanker move.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That guy is such a loser. You loving and liking all his posts is seedy! Lol

I like the way he thinks.
I like the way he expresses himself.
I even like his accent even though it's not always easy to follow.

Take those imaginary "seeds" of yours and try to fit them all in your left nostril.
I'll alert Guinness.
We'll make you famous yet, boyo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I like the way he thinks.
I like the way he expresses himself.
I even like his accent even though it's not always easy to follow.

Take those imaginary "seeds" of yours and try to fit them all in your left nostril.
I'll alert Guinness.
We'll make you famous yet, boyo.
You’re kind of average for liking such a boring character! The guy is an absolute twat!