1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And Lily, it goes against the Nuremberg Code. Perhaps you should educate yourself, instead of eating all them pork rinds

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
She hasn’t denied being fat, so I’m inclined to think just that. I must say I have a weakness for buxom woman sitting on my face if I was single. Oh well... monogamy is a my priority!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
That thing that I like about brunettes, is the odd dark hairs that cluster around their anus’...I don’t what it is...maybe this virile beast within me...but I just want to lick it! One can’t see that if the colour is blonde...mind you...I’ll still lick it. Butt I digress...lol...too much rum! :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree, Lotus over Oak any day. But both in the same room? I dont know if Lotus will be able to squeeze in, room gonna be filled enough already lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Awww… are all the girlies breaking balls on the big bad bastard factory lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Murdock ...breaking balls and having girlies think that they’re breaking balls...is a merely a matter of opinion. Personally I’d have girlies stepping on my balls in stilettos because I’m fucking Breakfall. Wash out your fannies because I’m gonna suck on y’all hard. Any lesbians...watch out...I’m turn you bisexual at least and fuck with your mind xx