1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
There isn’t a single troll that can compete on my level. You’d have have to try fuck over on PI, bombard my FaceBook account and try cause me angst. It won’t work, and the damage I’d do in return would be plastered all over the net. Hahahahahahaaaaa....test ,e.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Murdock ...you’re coming over to a realm of highly educated individuals. Sometimes I only rock when I’m pissed as a fucking cunt...and you want to tell us that we’re getting schooled by girlies? Woman...dab your moist panties up. You’re about to experience a world of charismatic joy!

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm wishing everyone who reads this peace and love.

I sincerely hope you're doing well today and if you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to holler at me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I’m going to become your president. Anyone is welcome to try out. I just don’t want some wanker or wankerette trying to pull American political crap on me. While I do follow American politics, it’s only desertions that affect my country, Australia, your most loyal ally for over 100 years. Respect.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Why do you amateurs think that he can just rock up here and assume ability? That’s a lil’ cheeky, since all you fucking cunts banned me from your precious little fuck-me-gently sites!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I’m putting all of you blow-ins on notice. Behave or fuck off! If your precious little feelings get scorched, scab up and come back at me in 7 days! All you unloyal bastards are ridiculous

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m going to become your president. Anyone is welcome to try out. I just don’t want some wanker or wankerette trying to pull American political crap on me. While I do follow American politics, it’s only desertions that affect my country, Australia, your most loyal ally for over 100 years. Respect.

You're gonna be the Australian Prime Minister?

Can I be on your cabinet?

Secretary of the Treasury?

I've dated two Australian women, I have paid my dues.

Please & Thank you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are more like whispers you will savor in your slumber *puts mask on for cootie infestation*

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
176728_8045.jpg
are these the writers you hired to " best me " ? The Dillscout a dangerous fella
IJroLqImQmyQ46_91yL3B77osIt0ijXyzm1DnurgiYXK860WG9JLTecXc2Xg5rOLpOuSFCsI4mKNLgaVOjgH8LHNd_aAMofi4QC1jJyTRuYoR7zgoGM

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Murdock ...you’re coming over to a realm of highly educated individuals. Sometimes I only rock when I’m pissed as a fucking cunt...and you want to tell us that we’re getting schooled by girlies? Woman...dab your moist panties up. You’re about to experience a world of charismatic joy!

Where's the "yeah, right" emoji?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Lotus is preferable to Poarkzilla, but imagine being stuck in a room with them both. Christ...

I'd imagine it would smell like a bingo hall...

Changing the subject entirely, don't you think that story about Ed is fucked up and explains his irratic behaviour?

Not that I excuse his cruel comments aimed at you and others, but clearly the lil fella has issues and they likely stem from that incident.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lotus is preferable to Poarkzilla, but imagine being stuck in a room with them both. Christ...

Changing the subject entirely, don't you think that story about Ed is fucked up and explains his irratic behaviour?

Not that I excuse his cruel comments aimed at you and others, but clearly the lil fella has issues and they likely stem from that incident.

There was another disturbing admission from him too....about a relative....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

There was another disturbing admission from him too....about a relative....

Yeah I've seen it... God knows what the deal with him is.

I suspect though tht evs and Mimi know more about his problems than we do and is the reason why they tolerate him and his erratic behaviour.