1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
HI COUNTY !
What's shake'n you Latina fyreball ?

I've been watchin you verbally dismangkle a lot of these incels LOL you truly are the QUEEN !
ha ha

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HI COUNTY !
What's shake'n you Latina fyreball ?

I've been watchin you verbally dismangkle a lot of these incels LOL you truly are the QUEEN !
ha ha

I'm Lily. I'm not the Countess.

SDrxN4u.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
is there anyone here worth my time ?
No you bum_fuck...nobody wants to listen to your inane drivel...keep on investing your “time” at your other preferred forum, because you do absolutely fuck_all here you dago scuff!

did you just spill your pussy ... yet AGAIN !?
you pudgy fuck ha ha
Why the fuck do you even login here Krisspiss? You have zero content, inane drivel, and a cringe-worthy report with @The Countess . It’s embarrassing to say the least. Have you had a haircut and a shave yet you dirty dago!?

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
No you bum_fuck...nobody wants to listen to your inane drivel...keep on investing your “time” at your other preferred forum, because you do absolutely fuck_all here you dago scuff!

you pudgy fuck ha ha
Why the fuck do you even login here Krisspiss? You have zero content, inane drivel, and a cringe-worthy report with @The Countess . It’s embarrassing to say the least. Have you had a haircut and a shave yet you dirty dago!?

hey you pudgy fuck, you'll has to speaks UP ! I can't hear you up here where winners are made ha ha

people like me make you angry and run to body mod shops in an attempt to be as cool ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

you pudgy fuck ha ha

hey you pudgy fuck, you'll has to speaks UP ! I can't hear you up here where winners are made ha ha

people like me make you angry and run to body mod shops in an attempt to be as cool ...
People like you sap my tax dollars...
And for the record, you don’t anger me, you disappoint me.

• Karen
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

you pudgy fuck ha ha

People like you sap my tax dollars...
And for the record, you don’t anger me, you disappoint me.

shut up idiot .. Your lacklustre retorts are as interesting as those stencil tat's you sport

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Don't be mad Countess spankeded you, pudgy man ha ha
@The Countess can come sit on my face! (If I was single)

wouldn't your chin be in the way ??
See? With a little bit of effort...you can still shine Krisspiss. Keep it up!

yeah uMmmm you see, the thing is you're really not worth any effort ...
Now fuck off!

alone time with a KangarOO ??