1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Everyone that comes from other shite forums to Bastard Factory shouldn’t ever assume that they can know a few members here from their other shite forums, and then think that they are part of the furniture and get cocky or sticky straight off the bat. New noobs are blown-ins and need to climb a few rungs of the proverbial BF status ladder. I’m manage these delicate proceedings. I’m Breakfall! Lololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Everyone that comes from other shite forums to Bastard Factory shouldn’t ever assume that they can know a few members here from their other shite forums, and then think that they are part of the furniture and get cocky or sticky straight off the bat. New noobs are blown-ins and need to climb a few rungs of the proverbial BF status ladder. I’m manage these delicate proceedings. I’m Breakfall! Lololol

I don't want to be rude or anything, but frankly I didn't notice anything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

That’s what he said! Hello...hello..hello!! :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You have used at least two different log ins spewing the same stupid blow in horse shit. Get a life

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like you you otherwise but that nonsense is as tored and okd as Lotusbud's crotch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

That’s what he said! Hello...hello..hello!! :LOL3:

"He" must be poorly endowed. Just sayin'

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
The X factor...
7CR1.gif@

7CR1.gif

Is that your new bike, Brainfail?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Oi... @LotusBud ...why yoo give meh Zzzzzzzz’s response to meh post. That post was a winner yoo bias hairy-arsed brunette. You’re lucky that I consider brunettes to be the finest, but otherwise cotton-on! Leftard!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Lily ...you’re lucky, your blow-in status was only a short stint; @LotusBud ’s blown-in status was the full 6 months probationary period...she only got clearance just the other day. She said that she was a raven brunette that didn’t mind a bit of bent cock in the right places! Hahahahahaaa...that rocked my world!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Lily ...you’re lucky, your blow-in status was only a short stint; @LotusBud ’s blown-in status was the full 6 months probationary period...she only got clearance just the other day. She said that she was a raven brunette that didn’t mind a bit of bent cock in the right places! Hahahahahaaa...that rocked my world!

You suck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

You suck.
I’m a cunnilinguist I’ll have yoo know! I ain’t no sleepy Joe...
:HowDareYou: