1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I never studied any of that stuff... If I wanted to kill someone's mind or eyes, I'd give them the first full punch then rub my blood in their faces and say they're eventually going to die just like me from AIDS!!! Or I'd ask them to read the fine print on a can of insect spray and as they came in, discharged it.... either way, I have very little martial arts training and I don’t give a fuck..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Guns don't allow the user to see and feel good about the filth they're killing. It's better to kill them up close and see the disbelief then hope drain out of their eyes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You could probably kick my arse and even kill me.... but I avoid fights like the plague because I have the evil in me and a win at any cost mentality. I don’t like me for that aspect of my being....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
My old beauty.38 special…
images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I get that.... but I'm a jack of all trades and master of none (except Logistics)... within every interaction I size up my adversaries and have to decide whether they can be taken head-on or some subterfuge is needed. Like I said before.... you would well likely kick my arse to hell and back....but I would find a way to lower the angst, then either walk away unscathed or the other person is dead dead dead...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I came from the upper regions of North America.... the theme that the series Yellowstone was based on. It wasn't a shock for me or my siblings and mother that the Midnight Express or Midnight Train was some rancher or farmer getting rid of his talkative newbs over a cliff.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm serious... We do that all over in remote areas (Disclaimer: my family never killed anybody and if anybody says otherwise, we'll fight them in a court of law)....