1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m going to go mediate and pray for you. Most people think Hagen daz and you went to uncle diddles

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For my next trick…. I’ll show everyone how to exercise a demon and Breakie will be my crash test dummy

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Cried is a bit much but yeah, there were several types of fraud and I didn't like that

For a moment I even acted like an idiot and wished the whole world was destroyed

But then I remembered I knew better than that

After all, it's because of greedy fucks and other kind of dumbasses that the world is the way it is.

Always someone trying to control and dominate it.

I've got a question for you. You are siding with Russia and Russia's claiming they're attacking Ukraine because it's full of nazis

Don't you identify yourself as a nazi? Isn't that somehow conflicting?
You are smart Rancid. Maybe one of the 5 top smartest users here which I respect.

Me too man. At the end I saw how fraudulent the world is. It is everywhere. In my wishful thinking, there is peace, prosperity and all criminals and lazy people know their place. No free money, respect the high performers and when you commit a crime, you get punishment Saudi Arabia style. And no dolphin therapy.

Politicians must serve the people. They are not allowed being in clubs like bilderbeger, aipec, etc. They have no immunity and are not allowed to live in gated communities.

People are allowed to vote everything democratically.

To answer your question. You don't see the bigger picture here. Ask yourself why the globalist cabals install their heavy allies, military near Russian boarders. Imagine Putin doing that in front of Cuba.

Ask yourself why an actor and high heels lover demands for power, weapons and money instead of giving up?

This is the world we live in. Your MSM tell you good is evil. And evil is good.

There is no justice in this world. Only greedy whoresons and us little people being tormented week by week to survive and obey to this fuckery.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Cried is a bit much but yeah, there were several types of fraud and I didn't like that

For a moment I even acted like an idiot and wished the whole world was destroyed

But then I remembered I knew better than that

After all, it's because of greedy fucks and other kind of dumbasses that the world is the way it is.

Always someone trying to control and dominate it.

I've got a question for you. You are siding with Russia and Russia's claiming they're attacking Ukraine because it's full of nazis

Don't you identify yourself as a nazi? Isn't that somehow conflicting?
Ps:

I know it is hard. But try to enjoy life more. Make alpha vacays, fuck more pussy, have a threesome, have a passionate hobby, reduce news (fear monger) to the max, workout. Everything will be fine at the end.

This js my cheat for this life. Be a proud masculine man and go your way amongst the sheep. You can't change the world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Old fat Lily morphed into father fucking Flynn earlier. She was talking about ejaculating on mother’s faces and all this shit. Apparently her seedy uncle molested her as a child. It’s one of the reasons she’s so fat. Murdy said it’s comfort food! Crazy bitches.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Breaky, has inflation also arrived in australia? I know it is very expensive already there. Has it affected you proud people?