1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
What an alpha and bold move. I respect that. There is no "i take no sodes" bs. Himan being is a scum race and always for profit. LoL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hi Ryan, I hope you read this after you're feeling a bit better. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad about what people say on an anonymous forum. They don't know you, they don't know or care about your life. If that isn't abundantly clear to you after all these years on a forum, well, I don't know if forums are the right place for you. People are going to say things that they think might poke you. Including using your wife and children against you, your parents, anything that they can use, they will. It's been done to me. Biggie and Dove concocted a story about my uncles sexually abusing me. Did I demand that you stop being friends with them? No. Why? Because that would be unreason

Ummm.....that isnt true at all. I never "concocted" any stories about anything, least of all someone being sexually abused.

It's like lies are a primary language for some people.

I have never messed with anyone's life or took anything nearly that seriously....some projection there.

Your wife is awesome btw.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Ummm.....that isnt true at all. I never "concocted" any stories about anything, least of all someone being sexually abused.

It's like lies are a primary language for some people.

I have never messed with anyone's life or took anything nearly that seriously....some projection there.

Your wife is awesome btw.
I thought you would get a laugh out of that one. That’s the kind of shit that I had to deal with.

As soon as I questioned her morality and her Flynn obsession she completely flipped the script and accused me of trying to glean inside information on her.

FFS…I’m a successful businessman and this bitch is some middle-aged nobody with a racial prejudice.

She laughed at my dead mother again…said that my brothers were also “fucking” her I shit you not. Cunt needs to fuck off back to her Tarrietown forum that she created.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know BF’s inbox is overflowing.

Imagine feeling so entitled, you want the owner to shut down the shoutbox over words on a screen. This after you’ve been attacking kids and dead mothers.

Unbelievable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought you would get a laugh out of that one. That’s the kind of shit that I had to deal with.

As soon as I questioned her morality and her Flynn obsession she completely flipped the script and accused me of trying to glean inside information on her.

FFS…I’m a successful businessman and this bitch is some middle-aged nobody with a racial prejudice.

She laughed at my dead mother again…said that my brothers were also “fucking” her I shit you not. Cunt needs to fuck off back to her Tarrietown forum that she created.

Shes a fucking nut nut lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Imagine feeling so entitled, you want the owner to shut down the shoutbox over words on a screen. This after you’ve been attacking kids and dead mothers.

Unbelievable

If we weren't so dumb and childish.....we would understand this perfectly lol.

So I hear!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Unbelievable
After I had that three hour conversation with her about family values and culture, I informed her about my brothers and sisters…and sure enough she’s stromping around telling me that they were fucking my mother and ejaculating on her face bukkake style…I shit you not! You were dead right when you mentioned that here the other day…she will use any information she can glean and use it against you. I honestly couldn’t believe this cunt. What a whore’s handbag!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
After I had that three hour conversation with her about family values and culture, I informed her about my brothers and sisters…and sure enough she’s stromping around telling me that they were fucking my mother and ejaculating on her face bukkake style…I shit you not! You were dead right when you mentioned that here the other day…she will use any information she can glean and use it against you. I honestly couldn’t believe this cunt. What a whore’s handbag!

I told you. That’s exactly why I won’t join a Discord that she’s in. Sorry but I’m good on that one!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A few people around on the boards you are much better off NOT talking to on a personal level.

The minute you rub them wrong on the boards, they feel entitled to use things they were told personally.

Malignant narcissism is a real thing with a few of these people. Just toxic through and through. You can typically pin point them by noticing who wants to present themselves as above everyone else and who has a sense of entitlement. Grandious and such. The minute PM recruitment starts.....nope on out lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
A few people around on the boards you are much better off NOT talking to on a personal level.

The minute you rub them wrong on the boards, they feel entitled to use things they were told personally.

Malignant narcissism is a real thing with a few of these people. Just toxic through and through. You can typically pin point them by noticing who wants to present themselves as above everyone else and who has a sense of entitlement. Grandious and such. The minute PM recruitment starts.....nope on out lol.
Yeah, lesson learned. She’s a very bitter and twisted individual. No wonder so many people can’t stand her. Anyway, my little kitteh wants to cuddle and sleep. Have a good one Dove. Chat again tomoza.
:ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'll be on the whiskey tonight lol.

Cheers to the freakin weekend. I’m gonna go see my daddy. I haven’t decided which of his favorite treats I’m going to take him yet… but I’m thinking a Bavarian cream filled maple bar from Randy’s famous will make his day.

Happy FriYAY!