1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Then you notice that after the day I ruined Flynn, we haven't talked since. That should que you tards into the reality of how I did my old pal...

Oh, SSS! You're always as transparent like pieces of broken and blunt glass. "Ruining" me would entail your sending over agents of the card pulling kind and facilitating my soul leaving my body. That you could never do, even with 4 of the 7 governing body in agreement.

The only thing that stands between me and pulling out your overblown ovaries that you had substituted for your your 1 inch penis is the fact that you had the pleasure of joining the "reds." Other than my forced pleasantries for your alleged years of service, I owe you no other quarter than that.

Only a weak willed, small minded person would use such a small advantage as that. In the sea of obscurity most of these flatlined minds go unnoticed. I certainly hope in your twlight years of "flaming" you've not lost your facilities by thinking Mighy Mouse (you) could hope to actually put up a decent showing against The Godzilla of verbal cuts.

The whole "airclaiming" of you "ruining" me and being your "pal" is likely to happen when Aryan actually sees a real life woman who is willing and not kidnapped fully disrobed and who isn't a blood relative. See, never going to happen, SSS.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
its bad enough when single females have kids to other men but a black one? LOL yeah, good luck dating, you're gonna need it

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
She is a Middle Ages lonely woman now. HIt the wall too, like CUNTess. A “BOSS CHICK”. LOL!!! Listening to Queen Bey and thinking she is relevant. Lol