1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
October is a lovely month, but it's about to become the one I'll dread in the years to come, RIPE with foul memories

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember one time being in Thailand. Beautiful Khao Lak. First day I took a stroll and saw from far away, police and medics. My first LIVE GORE! Some accident on a bike. Blood and flesh.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Naw man! I am a sissy when it comes to roads. Comfy and save in my luxury car. Speed and sick stuff on my Playstation! I have too much respect for my life. LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Remember the game “ROAD RASH”??? You could CLUB police officers down or other enemies. Boot kicks and electricity sticks. Hillarious!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL dilf I ride a small engine bike NO WHERE NEAR a Harley or crotch rocket bike my bike is getting me no chicks LOL I love it, cruising around the city and sometimes I go on a 300 km ride to my Uncles house but his name is not uncle dilf

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Could you ride a Suzuki or Hayabusa or whatever with 300KM/H???? WOuld you do that? I am a sissified driver. Always like a distinguished English gentleman taking time. I always get lights and middle fingers for driving strict. LOL!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan are you getting the latest Call of duty Modern Warefare 2? I skipped the last 2 ones or 3. I always play Modern Warefare from 2019 are camp and troll at Free4all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont like the speed, I dont follow the rules perfectly But I've been riding so long it's second nature I see everything out there .If you knew the construction we have in this city and what a stranglehold it puts on traffic fuck that I weave in and out and get middle fingers for breakfadt lunch and dinner who cares LOL