1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I knew of this one bloke that came off his motorcycle and landed on the side of on buttcheek. The inertia carried the other buttcheek, and he ended up splitting his arse badly. Always roll…always roll!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I knew of this one bloke that came off his motorcycle and landed on the side of a buttcheek. The inertia carried the other buttcheek, and he ended up splitting his arse badly. Always roll…always roll!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Lolololo, 360. Same here. Sometimes our streets have bumps and holes too. Money goes to other countries obviously. But AUTOBAHNS are great! But as stated! I take my time. Speeding is just showing that you have no control over your time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Intended up getting rid of my Honda back in Western Australia…way too many Roos and generally bad drivers. They call you a temporary Australian if you ride a motorcycle in Oz!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I ended up getting rid of my Honda back in Western Australia…way too many Roos and generally bad drivers. They call you a temporary Australian if you ride a motorcycle in Oz!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
2019? Yeah. It was really good. Skipped the next ones one though. Thinking about buying Vanguard or cold war to he honest. Price is cheap since the sheeps will all switch to MW2.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Man, GunsNroses!!! I never 1992!!! November rain! My love with a blonde girl. Innocent and good times. LOve the band man!!!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Freends! Things are escalating fast! CIAWeeg has informed me and momma that city killer nukes are loaded and in the air in our B52’s