1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If the BF boys want to hear the flipside to whatever rumors they are trying to spread about Oak here and then harness them to you… which personally I don’t see it or feel it and Oak had a very distinct aura about her…. The CO boys aka Farmer and HFB were panel abusing, PI mining assholes to Oak. There, I said it.

I haven't seen those names here. It can't possibly be them spreading lies about Oak at BF though.

no…. but someone wants you GONE

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the BF boys want to hear the flipside to whatever rumors they are trying to spread about Oak here and then harness them to you… which personally I don’t see it or feel it and Oak had a very distinct aura about her…. The CO boys aka Farmer and HFB were panel abusing, PI mining assholes to Oak. There, I said it.

I haven't seen those names here. It can't possibly be them spreading lies about Oak at BF though.

no…. but someone wants you GONE

I'm Lily though. It's the same beta cucks as ever. They think they're going to "win" the internets. LMAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What's the best way to post images here? I don't see any way to upload images.

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

The only option it gives me is to link a url but no way to upload an image.

You have to have an imgur account or something that gives the photo a url.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

A poster that befriended me in pm sent me audio files there. I don't know how he uploaded them exactly. He had me in stitches. He was a donor that left because he thought this place was too toxic. He actually told me I was too good for this place. That was rather sweet.

I can look at the method he used and get back to you if you like.

A professionally done sound file would probably be wasted on most people here unless it's a 5 second fart sound.

Well, it wasn't professional per se, but yes, these amoebas aren't worth the effort.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, that was the software.
Did you click on it and listen or what? Lol

I did now. WTF did you kill the neighbor's dog and record it?! Sick, just sick.
Oi...I haven’t warmed up da vocals yet!

Again with the Oi. You hate me don't you?
It’s a common exclamation here!

Give her a chance, Breakie….

everyone deserves a chance despite the petty gossip games people play
Hi...what do you mean by giving her a chance Murdy? I don’t have an issue with Lily. It’s all good Hollywood.
:ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

A poster that befriended me in pm sent me audio files there. I don't know how he uploaded them exactly. He had me in stitches. He was a donor that left because he thought this place was too toxic. He actually told me I was too good for this place. That was rather sweet.

A professionally done sound file would probably be wasted on most people here unless it's a 5 second fart sound.

Well, it wasn't professional per se, but yes, these amoebas aren't worth the effort.

Hi...what do you mean by giving her a chance Murdy? I don’t have an issue with Lily. It’s all good Hollywood.

yay!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think she believes you will be negatively influenced by the incels at your forum about me. I am going to assume you're an actual adult, based on what I've seen, and that you make your mind up about what you experience and not on what people are saying.

After all, what do we know for a fact about anyone at a forum? Not much beyond they post where I post.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think she believes you will be negatively influenced by the incels at your forum about me. I am going to assume you're an actual adult, based on what I've seen, and that you make your mind up about what you experience and not on what people are saying.

After all, what do we know for a fact about anyone at a forum? Not much beyond they post where I post.
Posting, whether it’s a political stir or some lighthearted fun is what it’s about. I don’t try to get into people’s personal lives beyond our alter egos. Besides, you use the entire board and it’s threads, not just the political one like that American expatriate LotusBottom! Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Posting, whether it’s a political stir or some lighthearted fun is what it’s about. I don’t try to get into people’s personal lives beyond our alter egos. Besides, you use the entire board and it’s threads, not just the political one like that American expatriate LotusBottom! Lol

I try to use the whole board so I've read a lot here. Honestly, I've seen her post on other threads as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I try to use the whole board so I've read a lot here. Honestly, I've seen her post on other threads as well.
Hahahaha...but oh does she battle keeping it civil and non-political! She’s a riot...I’ve never seen so much fervour from a woman that’s denounced America, made Portugal her home, and is comfortable assimilating by growing chin hair like the local Portuguese lady folk!

:Whatevr3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahaha...but oh does she battle keeping it civil and non-political! She’s a riot...I’ve never seen so much fervour from a woman that’s denounced America, made Portugal her home, and is comfortable assimilating by growing chin hair like the local Portuguese lady folk!

Most of us really do the best we can. I can't speak for her, maybe your personalities just clash.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Most of us really do the best we can. I can't speak for her, maybe your personalities just clash.
Lily...I make our personalities clash! Lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
192621148_1122773101575452_3634442554528704557_n.jpg
It's too dark to see the jizz stains on your face

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm far left probably because I grew up in Portland. Why are you far right?

As I suspected.

I'm WN because white nations are being targeted for extinction by a ruling cabal of elites who wish to eradicate borders, merge all nations, colours and creeds together and turn Europeans into a brown mixed mono race.

Research the "Kalergi Plan" if you aren't already familiar with it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

As I suspected.

I'm WN because white nations are being targeted for extinction by a ruling cabal of elites who wish to eradicate borders, merge all nations, colours and creeds together and turn Europeans into a brown mixed mono race.

Sounds like a good plan.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
What's up with guys wearing t-shirts and jeans until they disintegrate on them? My boyfriend does this too.
That’s just X...he’s perpetually skint! I’d send him some $$$$ but he’s a proud fella, bless his stinky cotton socks!

:whatever:

He genuinely looks homeless.
it could just be the distressed look, some folks pay extra for brand new clothes that look beat 2 shit right off the shelf lol

His looks genuine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

As I suspected.

Sounds like a good plan.

What does, mongrelising the entire human race? Fuck that...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's up with guys wearing t-shirts and jeans until they disintegrate on them? My boyfriend does this too.
That’s just X...he’s perpetually skint! I’d send him some $$$$ but he’s a proud fella, bless his stinky cotton socks!

:whatever:

He genuinely looks homeless.
it could just be the distressed look, some folks pay extra for brand new clothes that look beat 2 shit right off the shelf lol

Yeah, I've always hated that look. Imagine buying clothes which look like torn rags?

\

fuck, we all know the class a BOUNCER has :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

a fucking BOUNCER ??

group-laugh.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As per usual
ONE simple pic sends 'em emptying the ole' nutsac AHA hahahahahahahahahaha so handsome they pick on my distress look .. ha ha ha ohhhhahahahahahahaha
I know I know if ONLY you could be so carefree with your looKs but you can't, it's why you're here daily LOL social outxasts
I eagerly await the BOUNCER'S pic ..lemme' see da muscles bouncerman :LOL3:

ever have a real job ?? no, the glory hole does not count

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
As per usual
ONE simple pic sends 'em emptying the ole' nutsac AHA hahahahahahahahahaha so handsome they pick on my distress look .. ha ha ha ohhhhahahahahahahaha
I know I know if ONLY you could be so carefree with your looKs but you can't, it's why you're here daily LOL social outxasts
I eagerly await the BOUNCER'S pic ..lemme' see da muscles bouncerman :LOL3:

ever have a real job ?? no, the glory hole does not count
Give it a rest ye old faglord