1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm not here much, but going to stay out of the political threads lol... too much hostility even from people who I always agree with.. Disagree ONCE on an issue and BAM.. I've been called a heartless murderer and had death wished upon me.. FUCK THAT :) Times are tough all over ...I lost a friend last month and my mother 2 days ago. People need to lighten up imo.. so that's that ...

Big hugs to you (squeeze!)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud ...why yoo laughing at me ‘Botty!

tumblr_pz4h8iMhjF1s9a9yjo1_640.gif

that looks more like Aryan looking @ Big Ben on Tuesday

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just had to try that out :) Felt good HAHA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bonzo and little Breakfall in the 70’s...

VhsgrFb.jpg

Cute! Are those saltwater sandals you're wearing?! My kids wore theirs out when they were tots.
Plain leather. I always wear sandals. They rock!

Yep. In the US there's a sandal company that makes leather sandals for kids that are designed for the ocean, sand, etc.

Saltwater Sandals. A kid can't wear these out, they outgrow them. You can even pass them down to the next kid.

900-Series-Little-Kid-Tan-Salt-Water-Classic.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bonzo and little Breakfall in the 70’s...

VhsgrFb.jpg

Cute! Are those saltwater sandals you're wearing?! My kids wore theirs out when they were tots.
Plain leather. I always wear sandals. They rock!

Yep. In the US there's a sandal company that makes leather sandals for kids that are designed for the ocean, sand, etc.

Saltwater Sandals. A kid can't wear these out, they outgrow them. You can even pass them down to the next kid.

900-Series-Little-Kid-Tan-Salt-Water-Classic.png
Ahhh cool. My sandals were passed down from my cousins, then me and later when my brother would be born, they would be his. My father has them bronzed now. We have an awesome Colorado brand here.

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's the best way to post images here? I don't see any way to upload images.

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

The only option it gives me is to link a url but no way to upload an image.

You have to have an imgur account or something that gives the photo a url.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

"Thankyoufurrymuch...Iam Flynnand I will much read to you many words I writing now. Please come again! Try the popodums!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A poster that befriended me in pm sent me audio files there. I don't know how he uploaded them exactly. He had me in stitches. He was a donor that left because he thought this place was too toxic. He actually told me I was too good for this place. That was rather sweet.

I can look at the method he used and get back to you if you like.