1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud ...why yoo laughing at me ‘Botty!

tumblr_pz4h8iMhjF1s9a9yjo1_640.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse. What did the football team of England done again? Tell them instead of doing politics in a foreign country, they should play football.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Political messages on shirts, blm knee taking , rainbow etc. For fuck sake. And western media comdemn Hungarian fans.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF it's because they are all rich fuckbois who do not dare go against the 'Woke' bullshit in fear of losing their career... They are cucks...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sitting here in the sun, taking a breath ... just enjoying the charm of existence

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ... people standing up for themselves pisses of the fucktaRds ..wear YOUR SHIRT, TAKE A KNEE in fact put that knee to the back of the neck to any opposing FUCKTARD !!@@ ha ha ha ha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not here much, but going to stay out of the political threads lol... too much hostility even from people who I always agree with.. Disagree ONCE on an issue and BAM.. I've been called a heartless murderer and had death wished upon me.. FUCK THAT :) Times are tough all over ...I lost a friend last month and my mother 2 days ago. People need to lighten up imo.. so that's that ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not here much, but going to stay out of the political threads lol... too much hostility even from people who I always agree with.. Disagree ONCE on an issue and BAM.. I've been called a heartless murderer and had death wished upon me.. FUCK THAT :) Times are tough all over ...I lost a friend last month and my mother 2 days ago. People need to lighten up imo.. so that's that ...
Sorry to hear about your loss Raven. Be strong!
:Bro: