1,000,000 Post Thread

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's the best way to post images here? I don't see any way to upload images.

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

The only option it gives me is to link a url but no way to upload an image.

You have to have an imgur account or something that gives the photo a url.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

A poster that befriended me in pm sent me audio files there. I don't know how he uploaded them exactly. He had me in stitches. He was a donor that left because he thought this place was too toxic. He actually told me I was too good for this place. That was rather sweet.

I can look at the method he used and get back to you if you like.

A professionally done sound file would probably be wasted on most people here unless it's a 5 second fart sound.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's an icon you need to click on that's just left to the emoji icon. You'll see it when composing a post.

It would be cool if you could directly upload audio files. Flynn posting a audio of herself reading her own post would be entertaining.

A poster that befriended me in pm sent me audio files there. I don't know how he uploaded them exactly. He had me in stitches. He was a donor that left because he thought this place was too toxic. He actually told me I was too good for this place. That was rather sweet.

A professionally done sound file would probably be wasted on most people here unless it's a 5 second fart sound.

Well, it wasn't professional per se, but yes, these amoebas aren't worth the effort.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, it wasn't professional per se, but yes, these amoebas aren't worth the effort.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, that was the software.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did you click on it and listen or what? Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I did now. WTF did you kill the neighbor's dog and record it?! Sick, just sick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi...I haven’t warmed up da vocals yet!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Again with the Oi. You hate me don't you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s a common exclamation here!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Oi" can't handle it.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Ok I have to ask, you live in Portland, right? Is everyone in that city a far left Antifa SJW or are there a few sane folks who live there?

Portland is great, I'm pretty far left but sometimes some people here are too far left for even me. Most people here are probably pretty centrist in reality... but that doesn't play out as well on the national news.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ok I have to ask, you live in Portland, right? Is everyone in that city a far left Antifa SJW or are there a few sane folks who live there?

Portland is great, I'm pretty far left but sometimes some people here are too far left for even me. Most people here are probably pretty centrist in reality... but that doesn't play out as well on the national news.

I stopped buying Gerber/Fiskar metal products because a lot are made in Portland and I want that town to crumble for their fucktardery....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What makes you far left? I assume you realise that you've been conditioned and indoctrinated to think that way through academia and the MSM?

I suspect that a lot of youngsters in places like Portland subscribe to the SJW mindset because most of their peers do and they don't want to be a social outcast.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It took a while. I adore it now. I spend May, June, and July in Sonoma county and froze my ass of in the evenings. It’s the rainy season here now. So fresh. My garden is going off.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Life is sweet in the tropics.

I think you have to be able to enjoy a humid climate. I'm not a big fan of humid climates. I find them oppressive.
In South Africa in the tropics, it was so humid, that one’s arse cheeks used to slip and slide just walking down the street; so much so, that it felt like follow-through or a shart if you will. But the worst thing was the coons. Woooweee...that rank smell under insufferable heat was more than oppressive, it was goddamn infuriating. Everywhere one went, there was ethnic odour that assaulted one’s nostrils like the inner bowels of a fucking Mordor orc...but I digress. Too much humidity can really bruise one’s aura.

:Happy5:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

A donor that left? Did he ask for his donation back?

Name please. I’ll have so much fun dragging him lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it. its not always humid. April, May June, are the most humid months. Perspiration is cleansing

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Give her a chance, Breakie….

everyone deserves a chance despite the petty gossip games people play

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A donor that left? Did he ask for his donation back?

Name please. I’ll have so much fun dragging him lol

Nope, didn't ask for a cent. He has class, unlike most people here. He didn't even say anything to anyone beyond me as fars as I could tell. He just left.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Give her a chance, Breakie….

everyone deserves a chance despite the petty gossip games people play

I don't believe what I'm told. I believe what I personally experience.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If the BF boys want to hear the flipside to whatever rumors they are trying to spread about Oak here and then harness them to you… which personally I don’t see it or feel it and Oak had a very distinct aura about her…. The CO boys aka Farmer and HFB were panel abusing, PI mining assholes to Oak. There, I said it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the BF boys want to hear the flipside to whatever rumors they are trying to spread about Oak here and then harness them to you… which personally I don’t see it or feel it and Oak had a very distinct aura about her…. The CO boys aka Farmer and HFB were panel abusing, PI mining assholes to Oak. There, I said it.

I haven't seen those names here. It can't possibly be them spreading lies about Oak at BF though.