Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\
The mountains sound cool! Also, I LIVE in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!

Hey Blaze
Is there wild Ginseng anywhere near you or those mountains

Why yes there is lol.
You got fuckers that'll kill you for a bag of that, it's like Gold

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive
You’d be whoring your fuck_hole to the first buck-toothed hillbilly son! Lolololol fafafafafagggoooooooot!
:LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I've lived near the ocean most of my life, but now that I'm inland, and live near a big river, I'm kind of into the fresh water vibe, @Blazor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Blazor, you have a terrible diet.

How so lol? Eating food at a Drive-in? I ate 2 hot dogs, order of fries, and 2 boxes of popcorn. Oh, and some Reese Pieces lol.

We are allowed treat days ya know.

Also, you have no idea how magical those hot dogs are lol. Homemade chili made by an old lady. They are legendary.... and thats no lie. EVERYONE around here knows about their hot dogs. Best in town.

That's simply not even food.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

You’d be whoring your fuck_hole to the first buck-toothed hillbilly son! Lolololol fafafafafagggoooooooot!

A homeboy, this is a neutral thread. Your macho shit is a bore

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

I’m going to fuck you over!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

lately he's been riding his action dildO from thread to thread on a sort of gay crusade ..I've been struggling to understand it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

Ok macho man

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

Dude, you indeed need to carry a gun around here. I always carry when I go into the woods.

Them boys in West Virginia, lil over an hour from me is the border to WV. Also near to where the film The Wrong Turn is based on.

Less than an hour the other way from me, is where the literal Moonshine Capitol of the World is.... Franklin County.

All around here, you better watch your ass lol. Dont go on peoples property for damn sure. National Forest ya gotta play it safe too. Some crazies murdered folks on the Appalachian Trail.

Welcome to the Wild and Wonderful Appalachian Mountains! lol

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

you could fuck off, I bet no one wood care, watch ! ready GO !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

lately he's been riding his action dildO from thread to thread on a sort of gay crusade ..I've been struggling to understand it

Or worse?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

Dude, you indeed need to carry a gun around here. I always carry when I go into the woods.

Them boys in West Virginia, lil over an hour from me is the border to WV. Also near to where the film The Wrong Turn is based on.

Less than an hour the other way from me, is where the literal Moonshine Capitol of the World is.... Franklin County.

All around here, you better watch your ass lol. Dont go on peoples property for damn sure. National Forest ya gotta play it safe too. Some crazies murdered folks on the Appalachian Trail.

the people certainly seem to don't fuck LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice Lotus. I love fresh water flowing near me. I have a stream within spittin' distance of my house lol. I always camp near fresh flowing water. Something magical about it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

the people certainly seem to don't fuck LOL

Lol, you have NO idea! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice Lotus. I love fresh water flowing near me. I have a stream within spittin' distance of my house lol. I always camp near fresh flowing water. Something magical about it
me too but the skeeters suck

Thats why ya gotta get high up on the mountain lol. Or go in the Spring or Fall. This the BEST time right now! October my favorite month of the year.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats why ya gotta get high up on the mountain lol. Or go in the Spring or Fall. This the BEST time right now! October my favorite month of the year.
i like summer camping the best tho, when its hot, sunny, get a tan, swimming, etc

im going up next weekend for a couple days, maybe

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\

Hey Blaze

Why yes there is lol.

you could fuck off, I bet no one wood care, watch ! ready GO !
Ohhhhh nooooo’s. What do you do here at Bastard Factory again stinky? Lol, you have a sobering moment and think you’re all it. Until it’s FAFAFAFAGGOOOOOOOT and AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like a fucking drunk loon. Piss off!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

i like summer camping the best tho, when its hot, sunny, get a tan, swimming, etc

im going up next weekend for a couple days, maybe

Lol, my mom liked those things, but her and I never camped. She just like going to the lake for the day, and sun bathing by the water, while I fished or swam.

You should do it!!! The Hunter Moon is later this week, be nice!! I normally backpack up on the mountain this coming weekend, but its gonna be my lil sis's memorial unfortunately.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you have the chance to camp this coming weekend Jeannie, do it! We are only granted each day in this world.