1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice Lotus. I love fresh water flowing near me. I have a stream within spittin' distance of my house lol. I always camp near fresh flowing water. Something magical about it
me too but the skeeters suck

Thats why ya gotta get high up on the mountain lol. Or go in the Spring or Fall. This the BEST time right now! October my favorite month of the year.
i like summer camping the best tho, when its hot, sunny, get a tan, swimming, etc

im going up next weekend for a couple days, maybe

Lol, my mom liked those things, but her and I never camped. She just like going to the lake for the day, and sun bathing by the water, while I fished or swam.

You should do it!!! The Hunter Moon is later this week, be nice!! I normally backpack up on the mountain this coming weekend, but its gonna be my lil sis's memorial unfortunately.
u camp solo? that i could never do, at least take a dog

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\
The mountains sound cool! Also, I LIVE in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!

Hey Blaze
Is there wild Ginseng anywhere near you or those mountains

Why yes there is lol.
You got fuckers that'll kill you for a bag of that, it's like Gold

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive
You’d be whoring your fuck_hole to the first buck-toothed hillbilly son! Lolololol fafafafafagggoooooooot!
:LOL3:

A homeboy, this is a neutral thread. Your macho shit is a bore
I’m going to fuck you over!

you could fuck off, I bet no one wood care, watch ! ready GO !
Ohhhhh nooooo’s. What do you do here at Bastard Factory again stinky? Lol, you have a sobering moment and think you’re all it. Until it’s FAFAFAFAGGOOOOOOOT and AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like a fucking drunk loon. Piss off!

Give a go wee man

just fuck off, vacate .. try it !!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice Lotus. I love fresh water flowing near me. I have a stream within spittin' distance of my house lol. I always camp near fresh flowing water. Something magical about it
me too but the skeeters suck

Thats why ya gotta get high up on the mountain lol. Or go in the Spring or Fall. This the BEST time right now! October my favorite month of the year.
i like summer camping the best tho, when its hot, sunny, get a tan, swimming, etc

im going up next weekend for a couple days, maybe

Lol, my mom liked those things, but her and I never camped. She just like going to the lake for the day, and sun bathing by the water, while I fished or swam.

You should do it!!! The Hunter Moon is later this week, be nice!! I normally backpack up on the mountain this coming weekend, but its gonna be my lil sis's memorial unfortunately.
u camp solo? that i could never do, at least take a dog

Yup!!!!

Even after the first time I did it, and was attacked by a bear in my tent lol.

I dont go entirely solo, my buddy Smith and my other buddy Wesson comes with me lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\
The mountains sound cool! Also, I LIVE in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!

Hey Blaze
Is there wild Ginseng anywhere near you or those mountains

Why yes there is lol.
You got fuckers that'll kill you for a bag of that, it's like Gold

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive
You’d be whoring your fuck_hole to the first buck-toothed hillbilly son! Lolololol fafafafafagggoooooooot!
:LOL3:

A homeboy, this is a neutral thread. Your macho shit is a bore
I’m going to fuck you over!

you could fuck off, I bet no one wood care, watch ! ready GO !
Ohhhhh nooooo’s. What do you do here at Bastard Factory again stinky? Lol, you have a sobering moment and think you’re all it. Until it’s FAFAFAFAGGOOOOOOOT and AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like a fucking drunk loon. Piss off!

Give a go wee man

just fuck off, vacate .. try it !!
Please buddy...your elevator doesn’t reach the top floor. You have a history of stupidity, particularly when you binge-drink. You’ll be up to old tricks in no time...mark my words sunshine.
:Awesomeness:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This bitch is actually speaking civilly to you Blaze...well wonders never cease...
u mean me?
Noooooo! LotusBottom.
oh lol
i had 2 ask cuz shes not posting here
Yeah, she was posting directly in Shoutbox. :ThumbsUp1:
ahh, i see. thats what makes these threads confusing

@Bastard Factory integrate both

Lol yeah.

Shoutbox is one thing, but they get put in here, so you still have to come in here for the juicy quotes lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im gonna have a Pumpkin Ale now lol
What’s with the pumpkins? Apple is nice and pleasant when fermented.

Seasonal lol. Only for 1 month. Its Halloween time!!!! And Fall!!!

I dont get into all that other pumpkin nonsense though. Like frickin pumpkin spice lattes lol.

I do make a damn good Pumpkin Roll for Thanksgiving time. Have to make like 5 of them everyone craves it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah love me some Cider.

After this month, I'll lean more towards liquor. So y'all in trouble lol. I usually drink beer the most Summer through Fall, but whiskey in the Winter and early Spring.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah love me some Cider.

After this month, I'll lean more towards liquor. So y'all in trouble lol. I usually drink beer the most Summer through Fall, but whiskey in the Winter and early Spring.
yuk, whiskey

i just use vodka as a base and use juices 2 make it whatever i want

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah love me some Cider.

yuk, whiskey

i just use vodka as a base and use juices 2 make it whatever i want

Lol. I do whiskey straight, and chase it with strawberry lemonade lol.

March, I get whisky.... Scotch. I make it last as long as I can, cause dat shit pricey.

You doing it wrong Jeannie, gotta do 2 vodkas to 1 juice lol.

My birthday in a week. When I do parties, I do 2 juices and rum in a punch bowl, usually 2 bowls. They FUCK people up!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember one time, they thought it was weak, and added more. WRONG!!!! I knew what the fuck I was doing lol. They agreed "shouldnt of added more!" hahahaha. They got sick lolol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i just dont like whiskey, i got drunk and hurled in the bushes once and hated it ever since... the smell, taste, eek

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i just dont like whiskey, i got drunk and hurled in the bushes once and hated it ever since... the smell, taste, eek

Hahahaha, the same thing happened to my son!!!!

He traumatized hahahaha.

"The smell" is what gets him too lol. It was cheap whiskey that he drank lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wanna go to a rave before I die. I've wanted to for 30 years!!!! Never one 'round here!