1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i just dont like whiskey, i got drunk and hurled in the bushes once and hated it ever since... the smell, taste, eek

Hahahaha, the same thing happened to my son!!!!

He traumatized hahahaha.

"The smell" is what gets him too lol. It was cheap whiskey that he drank lol.
whiskey, scotch, different brands...... all smells the same, like different brands of gasoline lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i just dont like whiskey, i got drunk and hurled in the bushes once and hated it ever since... the smell, taste, eek

Hahahaha, the same thing happened to my son!!!!

He traumatized hahahaha.

"The smell" is what gets him too lol. It was cheap whiskey that he drank lol.
whiskey, scotch, different brands...... all smells the same, like different brands of gasoline lol

Hahaha wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

You want gasoline, lets move on up to moonshine lol. I had to stop that shit for a bit, the strong stuff anyway.

Love me some Apple Pie Moonshine though. Think I'll get me a jar soon.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
\\\\\\\\\\
The mountains sound cool! Also, I LIVE in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!

Hey Blaze
Is there wild Ginseng anywhere near you or those mountains

Why yes there is lol.
You got fuckers that'll kill you for a bag of that, it's like Gold

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive

Dude, you indeed need to carry a gun around here. I always carry when I go into the woods.

Them boys in West Virginia, lil over an hour from me is the border to WV. Also near to where the film The Wrong Turn is based on.

Less than an hour the other way from me, is where the literal Moonshine Capitol of the World is.... Franklin County.

All around here, you better watch your ass lol. Dont go on peoples property for damn sure. National Forest ya gotta play it safe too. Some crazies murdered folks on the Appalachian Trail.

Welcome to the Wild and Wonderful Appalachian Mountains! lol

See, that sort of thing is why I really love Portugal. Why are there so many crazies in the US?

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
93de2c12532e353fc35276f3029ef8c2ff0ece8b.jpeg

Misty Mountain Hop

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Leave the jokes to the pro's, Rancy-

BOnzo, word on the street is that your wife will finally lock you out to freeze your ass this winter
Post on the main board boy. That’s what entertainment is for.
There's no entertainment.
Have another drink, brah-
Provide some entertainment. You converse with about 10% of the entire board. Get involved instead of having a poke and running away like a girl.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
\\\\\\\\\\
The mountains sound cool! Also, I LIVE in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!

Hey Blaze
Is there wild Ginseng anywhere near you or those mountains

Why yes there is lol.
You got fuckers that'll kill you for a bag of that, it's like Gold

Yup, plenty 'round here lol. Im in the Blue Ridge mountains, part of Appalachia.

yeah fuck, I watch a show based there, Ginseng hunters, need your GUN for that there endeavour ... If I lived there it's what I would be doing to survive

Dude, you indeed need to carry a gun around here. I always carry when I go into the woods.

Them boys in West Virginia, lil over an hour from me is the border to WV. Also near to where the film The Wrong Turn is based on.

Less than an hour the other way from me, is where the literal Moonshine Capitol of the World is.... Franklin County.

All around here, you better watch your ass lol. Dont go on peoples property for damn sure. National Forest ya gotta play it safe too. Some crazies murdered folks on the Appalachian Trail.

Welcome to the Wild and Wonderful Appalachian Mountains! lol

See, that sort of thing is why I really love Portugal. Why are there so many crazies in the US?
We know you like Portugal, you’ve stated this fact at least a hundred times and then slag off the USA. You should rid yourself of your dual citizenship and be done with it. Hopefully you’re embrace Portugal wholeheartedly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had never seen the original IT, not bad. The newer ones were better. But the book.... SO much better. I hadnt read it since I was a teen

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh shit lol, didnt know that. No wonder it was so much better back in the day