1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Nah, I skip!!!! Real meAT or nothing. Why aren’t you into delicacy? Lousy swine you are! A pack of die Bratwurst! Sie Schwein!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell Yeah Uncle!!!! Fuck, I even fell down at one point lol, bouncer said he was gonna kick me out if I did it again lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
My not social friend didn’t wore a mask in the stadium. He POWER PUMPED against one of the guards. Bahahah!!! Nearly was thrown out of the stadium. He pissed all off. It was hallirous !!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I power crushed my girlfriend last night, she's still sleeping, yes even with all these dishes to do..I poked a hole through my mask and

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I power crushed my girlfriend last night, she's still sleeping, yes even with all these dishes to do.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Bahahah!!! Yeah, that’s what he said. Sick. Stadium was full. Like there was no corona. But when you wanna piss or buddy a beer, you need to wear it! LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wore my mask of course, but ended up poking a hole through it ... the bitch told me I was wearing it it the wong place ahahahahaaa

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, they do!!!! I was dancing with one, while her boyfriend watched lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not many single chicks last night though, most had mates, except the chunky ones