1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
We dont meAT that much, So we said lets watch the game. Hillarious day! BAck in 20s I partied like every week. Friends, music, MTV, pussys!!! , drink and fun!!! Best days man!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the only shit that ever put me out was Jamaican rum call Jancro Botty ... means Vultures ass in patois

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Damn X, how can you drink hard stuff!???? I pass out after these drinks and shots. Especially fucking vodka!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
White Lightning, was the best Jamaican rum I had, 154 proof I think, and soooooooooo smooth

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember one day at the club, Someone offered me red vodka. I was so drunk that I vomited. A cleaning staff came ! I gave that old lady 20 bucks to clean it up. Nowadays they would throw you out! Never ever again!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
this is the rum the rum makers make for their own private stash, a capful is what is recommened, I had shot after shot and the one with the bud in it and cut up scorpion

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was with friends at first too, and was comfortable with getting fucked up, then they left near the end, and I was too wasted lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Normally", I reserve myself enough to take care of others if needed, unless Im at home, I felt at home last night lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Bahaha!! What I always did is leaving out of parties or clubs when I met a girl. I always unhonorable like that! “We go together in, but always leave us at the end…

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im rarely single, so all this is kinda new to me lol. I got tied down at the age of 16, was only single for a year about 8 years ago, and now