1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The bartender was sexy as fuck, she LOADED my last drink, was almost straight whiskey lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Blazor, there was also a nice petite teen, serving us beer!! She was eyeing on me. Damn that felt good. Pussy is bestest!!! I was too sissy and arrogant to ask for number, lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NEVER be sissy okay, always be a brave stuDLY meAT guy ... it's just a girl, ne nice say hi, see wheree it goes ... that's what I do..since I was 16

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I know, but there were like 3 other elderly females. And to be honest I am fine. I hunt no girls. Only when I see clear signs. Lolololo!!! But she was cute!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell yeah Uncle!! I got too fucked up last night lol, that las drink did me in, I shoulda paced that one

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Blazor, same here!!! Me and best buddy drank too much!!! My buddy was even sleeping during the game. Then the swine friend smashed his hand on his leg and he was PARA SHOCKED!!! Hillarious!!! But we had too much. My meAT was weak for anything with pussys

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
First time I done that lol, that last drink was almost straight whiskey lol, and I downed it so fast lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had several whiskeys before leaving, then 2 whiskey sours that were regular, and the 3rd one was ALPHA strong!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I knew it was strong, when I saw her keep pouring, and she gave me that flirtacious look lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I had no alcohol at the room. Party was on. And he had this bottle all the time on the stand. So I drank that!!! The next day, I cant remember what happened!!!!