1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was selling a retired Pastor a Prius once, and while writing up his sale and making small talk I told him I grew up attending a Church(a mainstream liberal protestant one) he got serious and looked at me and told me what a shame because my Church didn't follow the Scriptures etc etc, I remember thinking GFY you hypocrite...but I just let it slide and went on with the sale.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That was my reaction, a protestant pastor telling me my protestant Church wasn't Christian enough???

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When I was working in big ticket retail if a customer demonstrated their religiosity, I always made sure to sure to be extra careful and precise in my dealings with them, as they were always the first to go sideways and throw hissy fits.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You don't know how many times I've been told by Christians that Catholicism isn't Christian
That was my reaction, a protestant pastor telling me my protestant Church wasn't Christian enough???
They're both right. Catholicism isn't Christianity, but then neither is protestantism.
. Sure there are occasional sects that appear briefly in history that operate in the open, but most are underground and have been for a very long time - oh, say since around 325 CE.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They're both right. Catholicism isn't Christianity, but then neither is protestantism.
. Sure there are occasional sects that appear briefly in history that operate in the open, but most are underground and have been for a very long time - oh, say since around 325 CE.
Be that as it may be, I just thought it was arrogant of him to shit on my church in a business setting where religion was just a side note in general chit chat.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool Seven virgins and a mule keep it cool, keep it cool We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown Were exclusively our own, all our own, all our own Come and see the show, come and see the show Come and see the show See the show...
8XTyoPC.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is nice, I can go look at a $646,987.99 Ferrari and not have to strain my brain trying to figure out the sales tax in my head. Which is nice.