1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. I think it is stupid. I like a good Randomness thread where people hang out and post and conversate. That's how it was on Consumption Junction and other forums. (way back when?) Basically, same thing as the shout box but it's in a thread.

I think Shout Boxes are stupid. That's just me, though. I am who I am.

I'm not gonna tell you to go fuck yourself.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The SB is trying to fuck itself as hard as it can dammit!
heh, without the SB the million thread would be an empty shell...
seems to me it serves a dual purpose; poastcount for randomness/million thread, ease of access for SB luvers.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Years ago I gave the peasant an email. I told that I was keen on coming over to Costa Rica for a surf trip. Within the first verse this old cunt is suggesting that we sample some young chicks by the beach. My wife was so off the cunt that I had to cancel.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Years ago I gave the peasant an email. I told the scab that I was keen on coming over to Costa Rica for a surf trip. Within the first verse this old cunt is suggesting that we sample some young chicks by the beach. My wife was so off the cunt that I had to cancel.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t post another pic of your Bromeliads and skant courtyard again you old cunt. It’s just beyond numbskullery now. Just fucking book yourself into a respite centre and hook up to an IV.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
RJ!!!! Got his complete set. Not many people appreciate real talent. The even knew how to reverberate his tunes by recording guitar riffs in the corner of a room. Genius.