1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hmmm thought I read somewhere that auto fems limits the plants full potential.. like keeping it in training wheels..

And spray using natural Repellent like diluted lavender..
Naw man, from seed to harvest in 100 days or less, autos give maybe 3 ounces and they grow max 40 inches tall but some get up theee too it’s photoperiod females X’d with ruderalis we don’t have enough summer for a sativa so grabbed these autos of a haze and diesel my indices are full season strain called Quebec gold since it was so good last year and one purple kush plant just because of the dazzling colours

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuzzrider? Man…I remember 6’2 stoic hippie chick that I was rooting back in the day. She had so much fuzz and wirery pubes sprouting left, right and centre that she gave meee beard rash! And I don’t just mean from her hairy lasso either. She had crone hairs an inch long sprouting from her chin! Not good hey!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @admin you pen-pushing naff…if I give you a heads-up about some tunes, at least have the common decency to give me a little thumbs-up…you reacharoundable beggar! Ffs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyone to sniffs pieces of fabric designed to absorb discharge must be a devout deviant. Ello you hooky-eyed Italian half-wit. Stop hanging around a board with people more than half your age. You’re a scabby cretin. Die you fuck! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyone that sniffs pieces of fabric designed to absorb discharge must be a devout deviant. Ello you hooky-eyed Italian half-wit. Stop hanging around a board with people more than half your age. You’re a scabby cretin. Die you fuck! Lol