1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Lets cover up our corrupt practives and crimes against humanity by making this into some warped and unhinged conspiracy theory"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And people still support a guy who provable finger raped someone because Trump is a rapist. You and Lily are just the other end of the stupid/mean nonthinking specatrum

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I still have not seen or heard anything criminal from out of "the Podesta emails" But Trump supporters keep jabbering about it 8 years later.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Vitty is leftwing. He is no Trump supporter at all. But because he doesnt just echo the script....you guys lump him in with extreme Maga people. He doesnt even bother addressing it because he knows its useless to bother.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Vitty is leftwing. He is no Trump supporter at all. But because he doesnt just echo the script....you guys lump him in with extreme Maga people. He doesnt even bother addressing it because he knows its useless to bother.
Have you ever seen Vitty open a fresh thread to offer criticism of the GOP or Trump?

eta, It's not always what people do say, but what they don't say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you ever seen Vitty open a fresh thread to offer criticism of the GOP or Trump?

eta, It's not always what people do say, but what they don't say.

He criticises them when they have the power, yes. And somehow Admin him and I are able to have discussions.

I don't see how completely ignoring the insanely problematic side calling the shots is helpful. Accusing someone of having positions they don't have and dumping a Tom of idiotic nonsense on them...

You know Biden IS a rapist and I have posted screen shots of women saying even if Biden raped their own daughter they'd vote for him.

Would YOU be willing to call them pieces of shit with no morals? Because YOUR big complaint is people "support a rapist". Does that apply to finger rapin Joe?

The fact that you think the GOP is different and somehow more offensive and how unwilling you are to entertain the possibility that all the division is intentional....I mean.

I don't even care about politics anymore. The countries fucked. People have gone so extreme conversations are impossible.