1,000,000 Post Thread

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
I wanna rape your dead corpse.not that i'M GAY OR SHIT but I just like raping dead things.

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Awww I wanna see you smile @BrothaSwilf
its been too long. bro @UncleDiLF doesn't like my smile @realgrimm nearly knocked my teeth down my throat the last time i smiled when i was with him and X.. rode his bike over it. so don't smile about much anymore. this girl though.. i smile a lot inside because of her and masturbate a lot thinking of her. just wish the dog were dead. sorry but not sorry. does that make me an evil person?

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
good choice... i'dof gone for the wrists though whilst wanking

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
you shouldn't be so disrespectful to @Lily you must be raised by convicts or something. you seem so angry and that disgusts me. please leave now @reaper. i don't need your shit in my life right now. i got so many decisions to make about my life and you are just disrupting my thoughts. i think you should see a shrink about your malfunctions in your brain. seriously you got vibes about you that are disturbing yet pathetic at the same time. i can have you banned from this site. you'd be very sorry after that one. ugh more chores to do... life just sucks and that @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©