1,000,000 Post Thread

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Hi Guys. Got all my chores done before the boss came in. So i'm allowed to chat. how is everyone? my tummy still hurts think its an ulcer or ulcers. just getting drunk thinking of dying so much so why not indulge a bit before i die. geee you guys were so welcoming to me in the beginning now nothing much out of any of you. this makes me so sad and maybe I should find a new forum to go

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Oh @Lily sweet @Lily I don't know honestly but Rick had another bad day at work and took it out on me again. Just everything isn't going right right now. Want to go back to school but he won't pay for it. Wants me working but I can't I think I have an ulcer or ulcers. Masturbating several times a day doesn't happy. But I am pretty drunk so I have that going for me.. EVERYTHING SUICKS

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
i could never say anything like that to him. even drunk i'm no match to handle him. too strong. too scared of what he might do. he threatened to go after my brothers and sisters if i ever crossed him., bein drunk tonight is heloing though. wish my tummy would be ok soon