I don't like it much either.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 28, 2024 #210,602 I think that's one thing we can all agree on: smartphone keyboards suck fuzzy nuggets.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Dec 28, 2024 #210,603 Tes i hat theem
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 28, 2024 #210,604 I hate posting with all the fag laming. Way more than I hate posting with my phone.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,606 Don’t be a fag Lily
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,609 Okay, be a fag
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,612 Like you ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,613 I strive not to be, I couldn’t imagine
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,614 Does @jack EVER loGG off?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Dec 28, 2024 #210,615 I noticed that he slows right down when he is not getting support from @Alticus or @Lily and crew...he sends more PMs and posts less to the forum....
I noticed that he slows right down when he is not getting support from @Alticus or @Lily and crew...he sends more PMs and posts less to the forum....
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,616 He hides and flings the lamest burns LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Dec 28, 2024 #210,617 Much better
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,618 Sized down to a smaller dildo?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,619 I know I know I’m on teh dreaded ignores.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,620 @Alticus can ypu please tell Jack I’m very sorry
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,655 Location Canada Dec 28, 2024 #210,621 I think @jack moved up a size. "Much better"
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,622 or that LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,623 @Alticus cmon bro tell him I’ve seen the error of my ways
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,624 @Alticus tell him it’s not my fault he’s named after jerking off
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 28, 2024 #210,626 Get Prowler to donate to the forum and I will. :)
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,627 Oh shit LOL
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 28, 2024 #210,628
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 28, 2024 #210,629 @Alticus he lost his wallet
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 28, 2024 #210,630 How about Canadian Tire money?