1,000,000 Post Thread

It’s funny I was thinking how you all made fun of biggys use of the ignore function yet here we have one of the faggots on your team using it HAHAHAHAHA
 
I remember my dad had like $300 of that shit back in the 80s
 
The best fishing gear at the time now there’s bass pro
 
Hi jack. Canadian Tire gave so much of their own money depending on how much you bought there.
 
Lookit Jack considering taking Canadian tire money at the gloryhole LOL
 
X you're right. Bass Pro Shops is awesome. When I used to fish I bought a lot from them.
 
Canadian tire money was like the points you get shipping at certain stores now
 
The guy I buy stolen meAT from is in the nut house for 3 days
 
They picked him up the other day and today I heard he’s being held for a mental health evaluation LOL