1,000,000 Post Thread

What you should expect is that just because you choose to 'assign' an emotional condition to someone else based purely on your own perceptions, that doesn't obligate the subject to agree with your perception. In short: Just 'cause you say it don't make it so.
 
Does my style convey a certain... acerbic flavor? Maybe. Does that mean that's literally how I am? Not if you understand the concept of a writing style, it doesn't.
 
@jack go away with your fucking ANALysis you flampant tard LOL who the fuck cares what you think of anyone
 
And then there's X... who writes like a functionally illiterate, hydrocephalic twat. Is he really one, away from the context of this place? Wouldn't bet money for or against it.
 
You sound like you’ve been eating some grumpy cawk
 
No experience just evidenced by yoor demeanour it wood lees one to believe you’ve ingested some grumpy cawks :LOL3:
 
Yeah, evidently my dust and pollen allergies, which I thought I had grown out of, have re-emerged. Which is 'fun.' So I bought a bottle of Claritin tablets. But the things are so fuckin' paltry that just one iss ze gogglez (It duzz nussing!)
 
Luckily for me I’m of superior stock, not affected by such inefficiencies