1,000,000 Post Thread

Prime rib seasoned and in fridge for tomorrow. Ham glaze...I am waiting for Dijon mustard to be brought in from grocery store.
 
I'm doing a mustard rub for the salmon for dinner tonight. the eldest is coming over for festivities and tomorrow we get to "meet the parents" lol
 
I do an awesome rub: brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, salt & pepper, panko, parsley, dijon.
 
Holy fuck @jack do you buy your salmon from a toilet bowl? Why so much seasoning what’re you trying to hide
 
I’m curious, how does the panko work itself into that concoction?
 
Bbq lamb folks, real olive oil rosemary garlic salt that’s it
 
The BOOZE :LOL3: people don’t like me, bottle after bottle does no one think anymoar am I not worth it ?
 
Oh I see, you like a soggy dry rub, @jack you should shut up now, for you see, you’re an idiot
 
Jack Jack Jack you poor derpy retard no one uses panko in the way you so idiotically described
 
You’re the type to just wanna say panko because you thought it would be cool to throw it in there LOL
 
anyway its not a dry rub. you coat the fish with the dijon, the coat the brown sugar and add the panko on top. That crisps and brown when you bake it
 
Perfect, that’s definitely a better lie than the first one, btw thanks for dancing just because I critiqued you fish AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA
 
its a different way to bake the fish and it's very good. I normally won't eat salmon, but love it with this rub