If I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t even fucking bother anymoar
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,281 If I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t even fucking bother anymoar
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,282 It'd be easier to feel sympathy for you if you weren't such a towering inferno of suck. :)
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,283 I don’t care not looking for it, just venting getting it out so those I love don’t have to deal with a sobering cunt
I don’t care not looking for it, just venting getting it out so those I love don’t have to deal with a sobering cunt
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,284 Is 10 AM too late to get out of bed?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,285 Interesting you said towering, did you know I’m 6’3
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,286 What made you think I'd care?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,287 You're 6'3 and 150 lbs., X
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,288 That makes you a bamboo shoot
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,289 Get some carbos in those skinny legs of yours
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,290 In case you try to touch my cawk Edgar, youd need to k ow youd have to jump what with those tiny arms
In case you try to touch my cawk Edgar, youd need to k ow youd have to jump what with those tiny arms
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,291 I’m 188 just checked
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,292 I wouldn't touch any part of you with anything other than a whiffleball bat, just so I can laugh at the whistling noises.
I wouldn't touch any part of you with anything other than a whiffleball bat, just so I can laugh at the whistling noises.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,293 188 ounces, X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,294 A song in her memory.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,295 Excuse me while I cry
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,296 She just walked away, I held her hand thinking as long as I held it she could go NOWHERE!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,297 I hesitate to ask, because it might lead to the misperception that I care, but who the fuck are you crying about, crybaby?
I hesitate to ask, because it might lead to the misperception that I care, but who the fuck are you crying about, crybaby?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,298 Waking at 6 am to dreams that giant your fucking skull
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,299 No word salad for me, thanks.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,300 Waking at 6 am to dreams that break your fucking skull
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,301 Haunt your fucking skull !!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 13, 2025 #218,302 Yeah, that still means nix.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,303 Its okay
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 13, 2025 #218,304 Awe sorry to hear that X
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,305 You guys are fighting again?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,306 It’s okay X
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 13, 2025 #218,307 Momma sends prayers for a calm mind she said
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,308 WEEG!!!! Fucking help me man
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 13, 2025 #218,309 Weeg put a slipping voodoo spell on X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 13, 2025 #218,310 Somebody fucking help me