Jack would bang baron
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #226,955 I’m making Mexican pulled beef but the recipe doesn’t say what the peppers are whats most commonly used?
I’m making Mexican pulled beef but the recipe doesn’t say what the peppers are whats most commonly used?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,957 @X That sounds delicious!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #226,959 Three peppers here in the store I don’t know which one
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,960 I'm guessing red.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #226,961 They’re dried various degrees of heat and taste
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,964 That's the thing with food recipes. There's a basic recipe and then there's people's own versions.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,966 What do you mean?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #226,969 Not very spicey but I can easily amp that up
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,970 Let me know how it comes out.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,971 We've got orange peppers where I live. Lot's of folks buy them up for whatever they're doing.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,973 Hmmmm..didn't know that.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,974 A friend once made me a burger with mustard and ketchup only to have the yellow sauce what I thought was mustard set my mouth on fire.
A friend once made me a burger with mustard and ketchup only to have the yellow sauce what I thought was mustard set my mouth on fire.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,975 I think it was called Wazabbe or some shit.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,976 A friend once made me a burger with mustard and ketchup only to have the yellow sauce that I thought was mustard set my mouth on fire.
A friend once made me a burger with mustard and ketchup only to have the yellow sauce that I thought was mustard set my mouth on fire.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,977 Fucking prick. lol
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Jan 24, 2025 #226,978 Wasabi and it is from Japan.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,979 I thought I was going to have a stroke ffs.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #226,980 How can people tolerate that heat? Holy shit!