1,000,000 Post Thread

and that bullshit admin tried to pull last night? "If you talk to her I will call law enforcement"
 
but the "I masturbate to porn because I actually don't like women in general" is a shocker.
 
I dont know what made him think it was a good idea to post that pic, his brain must be biggie fried
 
When I first started posting here I literally avoided him. Then Lily insisted that I give him "a chance" because of her "friendship" with him. So I did.
 
Alt has done a really good job of trolling himself lately, no one else has had to do anything except point out his fuck ups
 
yeah, if your friend suddenly turns on you to your face because you broke up with someone else. I guess.
 
alticus did the exact same thing. and Semen is trying to leverage our "friendship because I talk to you.