What!!!????? no contrived conversation between bedwettercus and JACK today ??? :LOL:
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,441 What!!!????? no contrived conversation between bedwettercus and JACK today ???
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,442 Where’s all the ‘good morning thank you for fucking face????
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,443 Where’s all the ‘good morning thank you for fucking my face????
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,445 @Jack you gonna be okay? Want me to see if I can get you an emotional support cock??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
@Jack you gonna be okay? Want me to see if I can get you an emotional support cock??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,446 Why so glum??? Wife try to jam one of those burly digits up yer arse HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,447 Anyways, have an awesome day you guise I’m going to center island
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,451 WOW You're friendly all of a sudden. lol
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,452 Gonna shit on any of your friends heads today, sport
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,453 Out of Froot Loops. :(
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,456 I’m gonna ride in the jointed house at center island where I did as a kid and took my kids many many years ago
I’m gonna ride in the jointed house at center island where I did as a kid and took my kids many many years ago
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,458 I googled Center Island. Never been there. Looks fun.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,459 It’s pure cheese all the way but man is it ever a nostalgic trip
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,460 Good morning @Jack
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,462 Morning @LotusBud
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,463 Fuck, the only wildlife I see is raccoons cats and cockroaches LOL
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,464 When I was a kid I saw my first Clydesdale horse. FUCKIN' HUGE!
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,465 @Jack you colossal faggot, get up here!!!
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Jul 27, 2025 #349,466 I seen that only at the CNE, the carlsberg horses
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jul 27, 2025 #349,468 Have a good morning X. :)
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,103 Location Redneckistan Jul 27, 2025 #349,469 Waitwaitwaaait... "furry" chickens? What kind of mad genetic scientist lab kind of stuff is going on over there?!?
Waitwaitwaaait... "furry" chickens? What kind of mad genetic scientist lab kind of stuff is going on over there?!?