1,000,000 Post Thread

I hate cooking bloody Christmas Dinner, worst day of the year for cooking
 
We are hosting this year. I am looking forward to carving the turkey....I think I may have been doing it wrong all these years.
 
I have seen videos online recently of how to carve....they remove the whole breat, and then just slice it....I have always taken slices off with the breast still attached...so the first slice has a lot of skin....
 
I am going to ask my wife to make a turkey this week so I can carve it the other way and then she can decide what she likes better. We both like turkey so eating it a bunch of times in a month is fine...
 
One restaurant we go to have a turkey night every week....we often get the turkey dinners....they use the leftover turkey for sandwiches (like turkey clubs) for the rest of the week....
 
Nobody would believe for a second that Lardo is not keeping tabs on everything that is being said here.
 
The clues arexall there, jacks not denied it, lilys a beaky cow, 7 hasnt negged me or repped jack, case closed
 
You cant shut me up jack, im just not answering your questions anymore...............