1,000,000 Post Thread

Yeah you must have lots of room what with your ashtray and box of donated food LMFAO what a jealous fuck :LOL3:
 
Yeah you must have lots of room what with just your ashtray and box of donated food LMFAO what a jealous fuck :LOL3:
 
Ive graduated from being a small business owner to consulting, and sometimes the hours are long.
 
I have some mponey set aside, but it looks like SS is going to get cut in a few years, so I'm trying to fatten my nest egg before that happens.
 
I have some money set aside, but it looks like SS is going to get cut in a few years, so I'm trying to fatten my nest egg before that happens.
 
Will be taking a couple weeks off from everything at the end of the month. My son is getting married.
 
Her family is quite wealthy. I think they're giting them land and construction for a house.
 
Her family is quite wealthy. I think they're gifting them land and construction for a house.
 
He said if that ever happened he wanted me to move out there and live in their in-laws apartment.