Hahahahahahha
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,643 One of them legacy news orgs of a delusional persuasion....
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 8, 2026 #521,645 He’s so sensitive about losing the election
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,646 I've been watching him sleep during highly classified meetings. Thats always fun.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,648 And I love my 5 dollar gas and 40% higher frocery bill, along with the rest of "affordability"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,649 And I love my 5 dollar gas and 40% higher grocery bill, along with the rest of "affordability"
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,650 I've been watching the TDS afflicted tards on BF for years. They're mentally ill...
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,652 Trump schooled that dumb lying skank.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,653 That was funny.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 8, 2026 #521,654 Just look at his face, like it’s trying to push shit from his nasal passage HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,655 He did not. He made a public spectacle of himself and lost the plot, as usual.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,656 Even Mic Stomped... (instead of drop)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,657 Frood and reggie are Trump asslickers
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,659 You're a moron, Jack. She is the same dumb cunt that insisted Trump was colluding with Russia. And she's never admitted being wrong.
You're a moron, Jack. She is the same dumb cunt that insisted Trump was colluding with Russia. And she's never admitted being wrong.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,660 I laugh at Frood nearly all the time, never really with him.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,662 Go fuck yourself Frood.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,664 I tolerate Trump half the time but less and less these days.... BUT, I don't have TDS like you two do.
I tolerate Trump half the time but less and less these days.... BUT, I don't have TDS like you two do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,665 Trump still is colluding with Russia. He always has,
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,667 You have TDS Frood. Not as bad as Reggie, but pretty damn close.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,668 Jack, you need to have your jugular parted with a rusty horseshoe....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 8, 2026 #521,669 Oooh TDS Frood is getting edgy. So scawwy.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jun 8, 2026 #521,670 No, just a matter of fact observation.